Here at Manpacks we’ve spent a lot of time checking out websites for men. And we’ve learned there is some really cool stuff that a lot of guys don’t know about. Rather than take this knowledge with us to the grave, it seemed time to do the right thing and MAKE A LIST.
So here’s a few of our favorite websites. Places to buy manly goods, places to learn manly skills, and places to have a few laughs and/or kill some time.
- Fun and smart, with topics ranging from motivation to diet tips
- Killer web design (we’re suckers for it…)
- Featured ads in the sidebar for both breast implants AND boot camps
- They make it easy to shop for fresh duds, even a matching outfit if that’s your thing
- Their pants really do fit nice (be warned, they can be pricey)
- Awesome customer service, liberal return policy
- This is a blog your Dad could read, with an underlying celebration of classic manly virtues
- Plenty of coaching on forgotten manly skills – building fire, escaping handcuffs, etc.
- Huge community of manly men. Check out the number of comments the contest we ran with them.
- Ok, no big discovery here. But if you haven’t been visiting regularly because you think you’re too old for it: go on. It’s great for a quick laugh.
- The only downside is the advertisement breaks
- Troopers: Laser Sword
- After a quick chat with your personal assistant, they shop for you and ship you a trunk-full of great clothes
- Try on clothes in your own home, get angry about price of your new favorite pants
- Return whatever you don’t want (return label included)
- Tim Ferriss runs crazy, grisly, painful tests on his body so he can share the lessons learned (detailed in his book “4-hour Body”)
- He’s a lifehacker extraordinaire, and a marketing genius
- Very high on the list of “people we’d like to have a beer with”
- If you are hardcore into shaving, these guys have a great selection of high-end blades
- We recently added their shaving cream, aftershave, shampoo and conditioner to our store
- Vast, exotic collection of every pricey men’s product under the sun
- Like a Pinterest that’s more appealing to men (but you’ll still have to scroll past shoe photos)
- Visit their site, and you are guaranteed to find several photos that impress the hell out of you
- Simple, visual pleasure
- Absolute, unbridled gear lust for shit you can’t afford
- Essentials like underwear and toiletries delivered on demand
- No Bullshit Returns Policy