Fresh Balls—Solution for Men. Now 21% OFF.

Okay, get all your jokes and laughing done. We did the same around the office when we first heard about Fresh Balls so we’re not going to judge.

But jokes aside, let’s be honest, guys: balls sweat and sometimes balls don’t smell so good. Luckily, somewhere scientists are busy working so you can live in a future free from these problems.

As the name suggests, Fresh Balls is designed to keep your junk fresh as a lily, like deodorant specifically designed for your balls.

Formulated with a gentle-yet-effective mix of oatmeal (I don’t know, but it works) to keep things dry and chafe-free and tea tree oil to control odor, this lotion is easy to apply and dries like magic without the messy plumes of dust from talc powders. And no parabens or aluminum because your balls need TLC, not irritating chemicals.

fresh_balls_product_shot

Fresh Balls $14 $11

5oz(148ml) Save 21%

Banner-Shop in your underwear-Banner

Tags: Fresh Balls, New, new product, review

21 Responses to “Fresh Balls—Solution for Men. Now 21% OFF.”

1. um yep. gonna try this, issit gonna beat gold bond?…hmm

2. Jeremy says:

I’ve tried it, it’s easier to put on than gold bond (it goes on like a lotion but dries to a powder), I’d even say it works better. The only downside is there’s no gold bond tingle.

3. Justin says:

I have to agree with Jeremy. I was skeptical at first. I am a sweaty guy (its 70 inside my house, 40 outside and I’m sitting her sweating.) so naturally anything that claims to keep THAT area fresh and dry is something I am going to be optimistically cautious about. I was pleasantly surprised. The boys stay fresh and dry through the grueling work day and throughout my workout as well.

4. Cary says:

excellent product, & manpacks.com is a great merchant. you won’t be disappointed.

5. Kenny says:

This product is amazing. I can’t imagine going a day without it now. As someone who works in an industrial (sometimes very hot) workplace, Fresh Balls totally holds up. This is the real deal.

6. kat says:

This product is great! My boyfriend loves it! They also make a product for women and I am hooked!!!! MEN- great gift for your woman!

7. Perrin says:

Haha. I had no idea stuff like this existed. I’ve always just used a little baby powder. But I’ll have to try this!

8. Marcus says:

Great product. I have used after my shower on one day and checked myself the next day before my shower and I’m still fairly fresh. Really holds up. One question, the directions say to wash hands after using so what does that say for oral sex? Is it a no-no while using this product?

9. Alex Be says:

This product is amazing. Much superior to gold bonds.when it says gentle warming it means just that, not the usual icy hot feeling from othercreams.

10. Jacob says:

OK, so now I’ve seen it all!

11. Sam says:

Fantastic! This is just what mean around the world have needed. Ha!

12. Mike says:

Works but I prefer gold bond friction defense

13. R Moore says:

I’ve bought a years supply (8 x 5 oz) it was a sweet deal. This product is amazing, I love it – highly recommended.

14. Kevin says:

Every man needs to be fresh down below! Haha.

15. Carrie says:

An interesting product and fairly cheap for what its purpose is.

16. Tim Kennedy says:

No kidding but this is a really good product. It’s about time that man start taking care of their genital area.

17. Tim says:

Amazing and effective product! Highly recommended.

18. My husband seems to love this better than Gold Bond one. Worth the try.

19. Tim Kennedy says:

Powder usually does the trick for me but I tried this one out and I have to say that I like the results after a couple of use. Fresher and really does the trick.

20. Tim says:

For the freshest result, this product has proven to be better than the alternatives. Highly recommended.

21. This product has proven to be one of the best there is in the market. highly effective and cheap.